@ANY2400-SC-3 modules are full featured ultra-low power IEEE802.15.4/ZigBee RF module for the 2.4GHz ISM band based on ATMEL ATMega128RFA1 Single Chip solution and RFMD's RF6555 high featured FEM, complemented with on-board SPI flash option. This cutting edge module combines an exceptional receiving sensitivity and an optimal output power level in the smallest form factor utilizing antenna diversity operation via two U.FL connected antennas. @ANY2400-SC-3 modules are fully integrated solution that contains all the digital and analog circuitry, required for tiny radio nodes.
The module eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming RF development, and shortens time to market for a wide range of standards based wireless products, while A.N. Solutions development kits AT-ANY-2400-SC-3 DESIGN ensure a fast validation, design and bring-up process.
The @ANY2400-SC- 3 modules contains Atmel's System-On-Chip ATmega128RFA1, RFMD 6555 integrated FEM as well as an on-board SPI flash 2Mbit of size.
A.N. Solutions offers two modules, which differentiate in the output connectivity.
The @ANY2400-SC-3-1 module is equipped with a ceramic antenna and one U.FL connector for diversity operation and the @ANY2400-SC-3-2 module provides two UFL ports to connect external antennas. Several ports are routed to the edge of the module's carrier PCB, such as GPIOs, power connections, and more.
- Compact size (41 x 13.5 x 3.0) mm
- Receiver sensitivity up to -121dBm (RFA+LNA)
- Up to 18dBm scalable output power (RFA+PA)
- Low power consumption at all operational stages
- TX: < 85mA @18dBm
- RX: < 22mA
- Idle: < 5mA
- Sleep: < 10uA
- Antenna diversity as standard operation
- 128K(256k)2) bytes of flash memory, 16K bytes RAM, 8K bytes Eeprom
- Supply monitoring via ADC
- Wide range of interfaces (both analog and digital):
- 9 spare GPIO, 2 spare IRQ lines
- 4 ADC lines
- 2 USART, TWI, SPI, 1-Wire
- Up to 30 lines configurable as GPIO
- Capability to write own MAC address into the EEPROM
- Fully IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
- 2.4GHz ISM band (integrated antenna or U.FL antenna version selectable by order code)
- Runs BitCloud (Zigbee Pro Feature Set) unchanged (3)
- Compatible with Atmel's module platform for ZigBee Pro (3)
- Other IEEE 802.15.4 complaint networking solutions applicable
- Compliant to radio certification standard EN300328 (1) and FCC CFR Part 15 (1)
(1) Manufacturer declaration of conformity in progress, certification on customized design platforms planned
(2) Customized assembly option using ATmega256RFA-1 on request
(3) Additional library needed